This blog has been with me through a great part of the first few chapters of my adult life. I could literally map the years through this blog. This blog has taught me how to savour every day no matter how mundane it might be.
It is precisely because of that reason why I feel like I need to say goodbye. I want to get back into chronicling my life but this time in a more personal way.
I realize that I don't really need to explain and simply just stop posting. That however does not feel right. I treat this blog as a good friend and you don't abandon friendships just like that. I want to give it a proper farewell.
So goodbye, Something Happens. Thanks for the memories.
Always,
Helen
It is precisely because of that reason why I feel like I need to say goodbye. I want to get back into chronicling my life but this time in a more personal way.
I realize that I don't really need to explain and simply just stop posting. That however does not feel right. I treat this blog as a good friend and you don't abandon friendships just like that. I want to give it a proper farewell.
So goodbye, Something Happens. Thanks for the memories.
Always,
Helen
0 comment(s) :
Post a Comment